Saturday, August 14, 2010

FRESH Fish


When I was in LA -- I had the true pleasure of living a few hours from El Pescador. Truly -- to this day -- one of my favorite fish markets. I could drive a couple of hours -- and find Sean fileting a HUGE Halibut -- or serving up the most tasty fish sandwich you could ever have. Everything there was amazing. This photo is also from Bristol Farms -- I just love that market. If you can -- EAT FRESH FISH! I know it may be hard for some of you from Arizona or inland... but Whole Foods often has fresh fish -- Even my little neighborhood market, Hanks carries fresh Salmon -- and It's a treat to eat it... different from the frozen fish. I also get some amazing fresh fish at the farmers market in Hillsboro. and that's another story all together! If you can eat fresh fish. It will amaze you.

No comments:

Post a Comment