Saturday, August 14, 2010


I'm a girl who LOVES MUSIC AND FOOD. And, of course my sweetheart, Mike... and my family and friends. I have come through this amazing journey -- to find myself in Hillsboro, OR -- living the dream. Yes... after a lifetime of pursuing the most adventures any one girl could ask for -- I've settled in with my love -- and am beginning again in the Pacific NW.

Having spent the past 25 years in an incredible whirlwind of total career pursuit -- I have accomplished many things I set out to do. It is this that sometimes reminds me how very lucky I am and how i often feel as if I'm still just beginning.

With 4 albums -- 2 US tours -- and several industries experienced (Food & Restaurants, Entertainment, Production & Touring, Public Relations & Marketing, Association Management, Property Management, Private Cook, Freelance Writing, Wood Oven Cooking and Sales, Cigars & Accessories, Jewelery, Music) I feel as if the adventures ahead will only become more lovely as time passes!

Ever since I can remember, food and ingredients have been a huge part of my life. I grew up with my Grandmother -- gushing about how delicious the tomatoes were -- or my Mother cooking every meal for us -- with love and the best interest of our health in mind! As I continued the journey -- I have continued this passion (obsession) for food for the past 20 years. Having worked in the hospitality business for the better part of my life on every level -- I thought I'd share my treasures (inspired greatly by the movie Julie & Julia). So many friends have suggested I share my culinary & musical adventures... so here it goes! Here's the the LOVE of food -- and finding the greatest ingredients -- and cooking it up! Sharing a meal is truly one of my favorite things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment