Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This is me


I love life. I always have. Blessed with the truth and love of a brilliant family and incredible friends I continue this path and sometimes can't even believe the lovely things that have come my way. Cooking has always been a love of mine as far back as I can remember. I had the honor to work with some of the best chefs and food writers in the world when I was a restaurant and food publicist in Chicago and will always be greatful for my culinary moments with Wolfgang Puck, Jean-Georges Vongrichten, Randy Zweiban, Gale Gand, Rick Tramonto, Mark Bittman and the countless other chefs and culinary leaders from whom I have learned so much. Moving to Portland has opened the most incredible doors to my heart as I discover organic farms and farming, local markets, the most beautiful Wineries and the best and freshest ingredients and tools at my fingertips. Here's to the adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment