Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kindred Spirits


I dedicate this blog to my friend Jules. We met back in the day at NAU and for the past two decades she has been a source of inspiration in my life in every way. She encouraged my move to the Pacific Northwest by offering up her home to me until I settled in. Not only was she the first to take me to the top of the San Francisco Peaks on a Snowboard and give me my first push down the mountain... (which defines our fearless nature) but her brilliance in sharing everything from personal endurance mehods to marketing and public relations expertise continues to make me who I am. We cook and drink wine together in Portland and I always look forward to walking into her house and smelling the mouth watering aromas from her kitchen. I mean... when your friend greets you at the door with a big glass of Rex Hill Reserve Pinot Noir (Oregon) you can just imagine what comes next! She continues to add to my life in a way I will never be able to explain. This photo is from Jules appearance on the Food Network with Chef Tyler Florence.

No comments:

Post a Comment